The free T3 test is also known as FT3, free Triiodothyronine and total Triiodothyronine are the two formal names of the T3 test. The Free T3 test is used to determine the thyroid diseases and the functioning of the thyroid gland. A thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped organ that is located at the base of the throat below Adam’s apple, it is responsible for the production of two major hormones known as Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4).
Proteins in your blood-stream stick with a lot of the T3. Free T3 is the one that does not bind to proteins and moves unbounded in the blood stream of a human body. T3 total test calculates the levels of both types of T3 in the blood-stream.
WHY PERFORM FREE T3 TEST?
Free T3 test is conducted to monitor thyroid disorders. If your doctor detects any issue with your thyroid then he will order a free T3 test. The potential disorders in thyroid consist the following.
- HYPERTHYROIDISM: It is a condition that includes excessive production of the thyroid hormones.
- HYPOPITUITARISM: Pituitary glands are responsible for producing pituitary hormones, hypopituitarism is a condition in which the gland is not able to produce a stable amount of hormones.
- PRIMARY OR SECONDARY HYPOTHYROIDISM: It is a condition when the levels of thyroid hormones that are developed by the thyroid are not normal.
- THYROTOXIC PERIODIC PARALYSIS: When your thyroid gland generates too much amount of thyroid hormones, causing muscle fragility.
There are so many signs that show up when there is a disorder in the hormones that the thyroid gland produces. It may include mental disturbance such as depression and physical issues like constipation and abnormal menstrual cycle. Other symptoms include the following.
- Weakness in body and fatigue.
- Irregular sleeping schedule.
- High sensitivity to heat or cold.
- Weight gain or weight loss.
- Dry or puffy skin.
- Dry, irritated, swollen, or bulging eyes.
- Hair fall.
- Hand tremors.
- Increase in heart rate.
TEST SAMPLE AND ITS PREPARATION
A thin needle is inserted into the vein of the arm in order to draw a blood sample. The blood sample is further investigated in the lab by the professional technicians in order to prepare an authentic report of the free T3 test by the Awami lab in Gujrat. The instructions include no fasting, and no other special preparation is needed before the free T3 test in Gujrat.
EXPERIENCE AWAMI LAB GUJRAT FOR FREE T3 TEST
If any of the thyroid disorder symptoms are seen suggesting hyperthyroidism, visit Awami Lab in Gujrat to know about thyroid condition. We conduct the free T3 test in Gujrat and investigate evaluate the level of hormones in the blood-stream. We assure you to provide 100% authentic and accurate tests results as soon as possible. Our staff including lab technicians, phlebotomist are professional and perform free T3 test in Gujrat in the safest manner. We not only perform the free T3 test in Gujrat but also educate our patients about the disease, its treatment and precautions. Avail our services now, and let us help you in your health care routine.